There’s a lot being said about Stevia, but little available in terms of Solid market figures and concrete projections.
That’s why we were so excited to discover this fantastic presentation by William Mitchell, CFO of PureCircle, made at the 2nd Agriprods Forum last year in November.
Mr. Mitchell shared some ground breaking revelations on the market potential of Stevia that we thought to share with you. Here are some of the most relevant points from his presentation:
- Stevia will become a major global commodity.
- World demand for stevia leaves will exceed 6-8 Million metric tonnes a year in the next ten years.
- Rebaudioside A (Reb A), an ALL NATURAL zero-calorie sweetener derived from Stevia, can overtake chemical sweeteners in the sweetener markets, because consumers want ‘natural’ products.
- The markets for Reb A can touch US$10 Billion in a few short years!
- Reb A sweetener also has the potential to penetrate 20-25% of the sugar market.
- Stevia is an exciting cash crop that can promise more returns than coffee, tea and tobacco!
…. And much more.
So don’t waste any time in visiting http://www.unquoted-analyst.com/media/Minsite/251108/251108_06_PureCircle.html to view this critical video!
We are also excited to announce our exclusive Stevia World Interview with Dorn Wenninger, VP Supply Chain at PureCircle. We will be discussing the stevia industry, and Mr. Wenninger’s views and outlook for the stevia markets!
Watch this space for more updates.
In the mean time, don’t forget to confirm your participation for Stevia World by >>CLICKING HERE<<.